samedi 2 février 2013
QR2050 - Cabin Crew Recruitment Event Rabat 10th February 2013 (Female Only) | Qatar Airways | Doha
Organisation: Qatar Airways
Job Function: Cabin Crew
Division: Cabin Crew
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
City: Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application: 07-Feb-2013
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
About Your Job:Reach for the stars! Join one of the most awarded airlines in the sky.
Do you love travelling and meeting new people? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you a team player who would love to be part of an award-winning team?
If your answer is YES, then Qatar Airways wants to hear from you. We are looking for dedicated and energetic individuals to join our multinational, award-winning cabin crew. Apply now to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to travel the world and become a flying ambassador for Qatar Airways.
Typical duties will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service in the aircraft to impress our customers, recognising cultural differences and individual needs.
- Working within a team of Cabin Crew to time constraints to ensure that all elements of the Qatar Airways product is successfully delivered to our passengers satisfaction.
- To maintain Qatar Airways high level of safety standards onboard the aircraft at all times for the safety of passengers and employees.
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times and to feel proud to wear the Qatar Airways uniform as an ambassador of a 5-star Airline.
- To present yourself in a positive, approachable and professional manner at all times regardless of the situation.
- To work together with other Qatar Airways staff to ensure quality results are achieved for Qatar Airways.
- To enhance the passengers journey from start to finish and ensure their return custom with the worlds 5-star airline.
About You:Skills, experience and knowledge.
Being cabin crew is not just a job but a way of life.
We invite applications from those who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
- Minimum education: high school degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
Still interested? Then what are you waiting for, apply online now.
The Event:We would love for you to apply online so that we can get to know you in advance of our visit. If you would rather meet with us in person we will be at:
- Venue: HÔTEL LA TOUR HASSAN PALACE - 26, Rue de Chellah BP 14. Rabat - MAROC
- Time & Date: 9:00am-12:00pm on 10th February 2013
Please note that all expenses incurred by you to attend any recruitment campaign will not be the responsibility of Qatar Airways.
Short listed candidates will be required to attend further interview processes over the following days.
What to expectIf you want to meet us, please make sure to be on time, wear business attire and be yourself.
Ladies - Knee length skirt and short sleeve blouse. Hair neatly tied back. Suitable make-up.
Please bring your CV in English along with full length and passport size photographs with you on the day.
Please submit your online application before the closing date on 7th February 2013 to allow the Qatar Airways Recruitment team time to consider it
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Full Length Photograph
- Passport Copy
» Click here to read Privacy Statement
Partager avec vos amis :